Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth Show Blog - April 25
Thursday - 4/25/2013, 8:48pm EDT
Thursdays at 3 p.m.
Dan Kent, federal chief technology officer and director of solutions at Cisco Systems, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose for discussion of the federal marketplace.
Director of the Provider Compliance Group
Office of Financial Management, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
$850 million is the total savings from just one effort at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid. The Medicare Fee for Service Recovery Audit program is almost 10 years old and it's recovered nearly $1 billion in payments. George Mills is the director of the Provider Compliance Group in the Office of Financial Management at CMS. He joins In Depth to discuss how the audit program got started and built up over time.
Performance Improvement Officer
Merit System Protection Board
The Merit Systems Protections Board is responsible for enforcing merit systems principles across government. But like any other agency, MSPB needs to keep track of its own performance. DeeAnn Batten, the agency's performance improvement officer, joins In Depth to discuss MPSB's annual performance report.
Defense Contract Audit Agency
Some big money is stacked up at the Pentagon, waiting to go to defense contractors for work they've done for the Defense Department. But those companies don't get the money until the Defense Contract Audit Agency audits their expenses — and it has a backlog of cases to get through. Patrick Fitzgerald, director of the DCAA, joins In Depth to discuss how DCAA has worked to reduce that backlog.
Also on the show:
From Our Reporters:
- Jason Miller on how members of the Senior Executive Service helped the government save $94 billion in 2012 ... (Click here to read his report)
- DoD Reporter Jared Serbu on the Pentagon's latest guidance to the acquisition community ... (Click here to read his report).