Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Cisco Systems' Dan Kent
Friday - 4/26/2013, 2:33pm EDT
From his bio:
|Mr. Kent is the Director of Solutions & Chief Technology Officer for Cisco Systems' Federal Organization. In this role, he is responsible for delivering new products and solutions to the Federal market. Working with partners, his group delivers technologies and solutions around cloud computing, smart buildings, cybersecurity and collaboration to Cisco's Federal customers. Prior to this role, he served 5 years as the Director of Systems Engineering for Cisco Federal leading a team of 175 engineers focused on the design and deployment of integrated, enterprise communication and network platforms.
Mr. Kent has worked in the communications field of the Federal market over 20 years. This allows him to utilize his experience to share best business practices for the Federal marketplace. Mr. Kent's prior positions include ten years at Nortel Networks as the Director of Federal Engineering and as a senior consulting engineer for Network Solutions, Inc., where he supported several government agencies. In these roles, Mr. Kent participated in the complete life cycle of communications systems. He is very knowledgeable on various Federal Certification requirements including JITC, TIC, FISMA, FIPS and Common Criteria while having a proven track record ensuring Commercial products meet these requirements.