Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - April 19
Friday - 4/19/2013, 8:26pm EDT
Chief of Party
USAID's Grand Challenges for Development
Your agency's science and technology standards aren't exactly trade secrets. The U.S. Agency for International Development wants to share the innovation with international development companies. Kristi Ragan, chief of party for USAID's Grand Challenges for Development, joins In Depth to discuss the type of technologies the agency wants to share.
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
The retirement tsunami is close, or already here, depending how you look at it. The Office of Personnel Management is getting more retirement claims cases than ever expected. Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director, for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth to discuss some of the biggest pitfalls facing people preparing to retire right now
A new structure of subcommittees is in place in the House Armed Services Committee. One of the new ones is the Tactical Air and Land Forces subcommittee. Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio), the chairman of that new subcommittee, joins In Depth to discuss his list of priorities and responsibilities.
Cyber threats are shifting and that's driving shifts in strategy. Prevention and preemptions are more important than ever, according toMischel Kwon, president and CEO of Mischel Kwon Associates and former director of US-CERT at the Homeland Security Department.
Also on the show:
- IRS to furlough all 90,000 employees
- FAA furloughs kick in, some flight delays appear
- VA expedites disability claims for vets at back of the line
- HUD CIO Jerry Williams takes new job at Education
- DOD Announces Winners of the Secretary of Defense Environmental Awards
- Sebelius testifies on 2014 HHS budget