Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - April 9
Tuesday - 4/9/2013, 9:25pm EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
The charity bandwagon rolls into Washington, D.C. More government leaders exempt from sequestration are donating portions of their salaries to show solidarity with the federal workforce. Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive, joins In Depth to discuss the growing list of federal executives donating part of their salaries.
Who's Forfeiting Pay Alongside Furloughed Employees? (related link)
The Air Force designates six cyber tools as weapons. Lt. Gen. John Hyten, vice commander of Air Force Space Command, says the designation will get the cyber tools into the funding game. Dale Meyerrose, the president of the MeyerRose Group and former chief information officer at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, says the move to classify these tools as weapons makes sense logistically and operationally.
KPMG Government Institute
Your agency's chief financial officer ranks higher on the agency pecking order than ever before. With budgets getting tighter, financial management is front and center. Jeff Steinhoff, the executive director of the KPMG Government Institute and former assistant comptroller general of the United States for Accounting and Information Management at the Government Accountability Office.
This interview is part of the Federal News Radio special report "Rise of the Money People."
Latest GAO tally finds more duplicative, overlapping programs
- Senate confirms White to head SEC
- Jane Holl Lute to leave DHS Deputy Secretary post
- House revives cyber bill that privacy groups hate
- Navy mandates partial migration to commercial cloud
- Apple's iMessage encryption trips up feds' surveillance
- TRICARE Expands Assistance to Reduce Tobacco Use