Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth Show Blog - April 1
Tuesday - 4/2/2013, 2:31pm EDT
Senior Adviser and Director
Project on Nuclear Issues at the Center for Strategic and International Studies
Some major initiatives are on the horizon at the Defense Department. Beyond sequestration and budget cuts, the Pentagon is planning for the 2014 Quadrennial Defense Review. Clark Murdock, senior adviser and director of the Project on Nuclear Issues at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, says DoD will have to think on several tracks simultaneously.
Director of Acquisition and Sourcing Management Issues
Government Accountability Office
Big weapon programs can be difficult for the Defense Department to manage. But DoD is learning from mistakes and improving its weapon acquisition programs, according to the latest review of the department's major weapons programs. Mike Sullivan, director of acquisition and sourcing management issues at the Government Accountability Office, joins In Depth to discuss GAO's examination of defense procurement.
Also on the show: