Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - March 29
Friday - 3/29/2013, 6:51pm EDT
Fridays at 3 p.m.
Karen Evans, former administrator of the Office of Electronic Government and Information Technology and now the national director of U.S. Cyber Challenge, helps "In Depth" host Francis Rose count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Click here for more
Vice President for Education and Outreach
Partnership for Public Service
You can make a big change at your agency right before you leave a job. The Office of Personnel Management has an exit survey for the Senior Executive Service to help OPM understand why you're leaving. Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, joins In Depth to discuss what the surveys could tell OPM.
OPM searches for candid answers from departing SES members (related story)
Petefish, Immel, Heeb & Hird
Contracting programs at the Department of Veterans Affairs bypass the same people the VA is supposed to help. Veteran-owned small businesses say they're getting stuck in an overly complicated bureaucracy. Steve Koprince, a Partner at Petefish, Immel, Heeb and Hird, joins In Depth to discuss the hurdles faced by veteran-owned small businesses.
Groups say veteran-owned contracting still broken (related story)
Acting Assistant Secretary of Defense
for Homeland Defense and Americas' Security Affairs
Homeland security is just as important to the Defense Department as its overseas operations. DoD has a seven-year plan to help its home operations be more cost efficient. Todd Rosenblum, acting assistant secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Americas' Security Affairs, joins In Depth to discuss the new strategy.
Also on the show:
From Our Reporters: