Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - March 25
Monday - 3/25/2013, 8:39pm EDT
Chief Visionary Officer
American Small Business Coalition
As your customers in government deal with tighter budgets, you'll need more detail on what's next and what you can do about it. Stopping the collection of market research is even harder if you've never started. Guy Timberlake, chief visionary officer of the American Small Business Coalition, joins In Depth to discuss strategies for starting your own market research.
George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute
A lightning round of hearings on cybersecurity reform raises hopes for cyber legislation in Congress. The House and the Senate remain far apart, but they agree on some things. One thing they agree on, is boosting the cyber workforce. Ron Marks, senior fellow at George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute, joins In Depth to discuss what he makes of the latest attention Congress is giving cybersecurity issues.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Managing Associate General Counsel
Government Accountability Office
The status quo might sink the Postal Service. Plans to stop six-day delivery service have hit some legal setbacks. The postal service says the plan could save $2 billion every year. But the Government Accountability Office, which reviewed the legality of the USPS plan, says the current continuing resolution bars the move — even without mention postal delivery specifically. Edda Emmanuelli Perez, managing associate general counsel at GAO, joins In Depth to discuss its evaluation.
Debate rages over USPS delivery changes (related story)
Allen Federal Partners
Federal acquisition is in a state of transition — literally. The General Services Administration is moving its Federal Acquisition Service employees from its Willow Wood office building in Fairfax to the agency's headquarters in D.C. Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Partners.
GSA's WillowWood facility to close (related link)
Also on the show:
Cybersecurity and Defense News:
- Carter: Asian Defense Leaders Will Feel U.S. Rebalance to Region
- DoD makes General Office Announcements