Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - March 22
Friday - 3/22/2013, 7:48pm EDT
Fridays at 3 p.m.
Bob Otto, executive vice president for advisory services at Agilex, and Robert Shea, principal at Grant Thornton, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Also, Agilex is hosting a "watchathon" to benefit SafeSpot Chidlren's Advocacy Center of Fairfax County. Click here for more information.
Click here for more.
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
Pay cuts force people to make really tough choices. Those choices may become reality for you if you get furloughed. But some choices — such as canceling your coverage in the Federal Employees Health Benefit Program if you're furloughed — are really, really bad for you. Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth to discuss why that's not a good idea.
Director of Financial Management and Assurance Issues
Government Accountability Office
Every agency is looking for return on investment. One place most agencies can find it is the Office of Inspector General. The Government Accountability Office reviewed the Agriculture Department's IG office. Beryl Davis, director of Financial Management and Assurance Issues at GAO, joins In Depth to discuss the agency's findings.
Federal Managers Association
President Barack Obama will likely sign the budget plan Congress passed this week, which is good news in terms of averting a government shutdown next week. But it's not so good news if you were hoping for a raise. Patricia Niehaus, national president of the Federal Managers Association, joins In Depth with more.
Also on the show:
From Our Reporters:
- Jason Miller share some scoops from his reporter's notebook ... (Click here to read his report)
- DoD Reporter Jared Serbu on the Pentagon's preparation for furloughs ... (Click here to read his report).
- Senior Correspondent Mike Causey on a sequestration time capsule.
Cybersecurity and Defense News: