Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - March 21
Thursday - 3/21/2013, 8:33pm EDT
Thursdays at 3 p.m.
Paul Druckman, chairman of the National Defense Industries Association's Homeland Security Division, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the evolution of the Homeland Security Department since it was created nearly 10 years ago.
Click here for more.
The defense drawdown the Pentagon is doing now is drawing a lot of comparisons to past drawdowns. The American Enterprise Institute looked at this defense drawdown at a discussion Thursday morning. Among those discussing the drawdown was Arnold Punaro, CEO of the Punaro Group, was staff director of the Senate Armed Services Committee during the defense drawdown in the 1990s. He joins In Depth to share more insight into the discussion.
Also on the show:
From Our Reporters:
- Jason Miller on the top 10 priorities from the head of the General Services Administration's Federal Acquisition Service, Tom Sharpe.... (Click here to read his report)
- DoD Reporter Jared Serbu on the Air Force's fuel-efficiency goal ... (Click here to read his report).
- Senior Correspondent Mike Causey on why the good old days aren't coming — and maybe they weren't so great to begin with.
Cybersecurity and Defense News:
- Li Keqiang urges US and China to end cyber claims against each other
- Equipping, Modernizing, and Sustaining the National Guard and Reserve Components as an Operational Force in a time of Budget Uncertainty
- DARPA to host wireless-network defense conference
- Groups say veteran-owned contracting still broken
- The Department of Homeland Security at 10 Years: A Progress Report on Management
- Senate panel endorses Jewell as Interior secretary
- Debate rages over USPS delivery changes
- Shutdown averted, pay freeze extended as Congress passes 2013 funding bill
- Pentagon delays furlough notices for two weeks