Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - March 20
Wednesday - 3/20/2013, 7:24pm EDT
Wednesdays at 3 p.m.
With the 10th anniversary of the start of the war in Iraq this week, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey reflected on the war as well as current and future challenges in the Gulf region in a Center for Strategic and International Studies event.
Click here for more.
Chief Administrative Officer for Public Institutions
Jones Lang LaSalle
A freeze is on for your agency's real-estate footprint. The Office of Management and Budget says your agency has to offset any expansion of office space with an excess property reduction. Chris Roth, chief administrative officer for public institutions at Jones Lang LaSalle, joins In Depth to discuss the new guidance.
Agencies forced to freeze office space footprint (related story)
CQ Roll Call Daily Briefing
A plan to fund your agency for the rest of fiscal 2013 passed the Senate today. Tomorrow it's supposed to be the House's turn. David Hawkings, editor of CQ Roll Call's Daily Briefing, joins In Depth to discuss what happens next with the bill.
Also on the show:
From Our Reporters:
- Jason Miller on major changes to how federal agencies oversee and manage information technology from the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. The committee passed the Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act Wednesday along with 11 other bills. (Click here to read his report)
- DoD Reporter Jared Serbu on the growing backlog of disability claims at the Veterans Affairs Department. (Click here to read his report).
Cybersecurity and Defense News: