Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - March 13
Wednesday - 3/13/2013, 7:58pm EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
CQ Roll Call
Congress has until March 27 to decide a new budget plan to fund your agency until the end of September. But the budget devil is in the details. David Drucker, a staff writer for CQ Roll Call, joins In Depth to sort out the various budget proposals.
Fluet Huber & Hoang
Agencies across government are working on plans to deal with contracts because of sequestration. Knowing the vendor's approach to sequestration can help keep your agency out of legal trouble. Chris Nagel, partner at Fluet Huber and Hoang, joins In Depth to discuss a new report aimed at helping contractors deal with sequestration.
Navigating Sequestration for Government Contractors (related link)
Also on the show:
- Next-generation CIOs manage more than boxes and bytes
Barbara Fast, retired Army major general and senior vice president at CGI, and Molly O'Neill, former chief information officer of the Environmental Protection Agency and vice president at CGI, join In Depth to discuss the shifting role of the chief information officer.
- Mike Causey joins In Depth for an unconventional spin on furloughs.
- DoD defeating IEDs through innovative IT, acquisition approaches
- A new report from DoD Reporter Jared Serbu on the Army's transition to cloud service for email (check his page tomorrow for the report)
- Plus, Jason Miller joins In Depth with a new story on how TSA and other agencies are coping with budget cuts and furloughs. (check his page tomorrow for the report)