Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - March 13
Wednesday - 3/13/2013, 7:58pm EDT
CQ Roll Call
Congress has until March 27 to decide a new budget plan to fund your agency until the end of September. But the budget devil is in the details. David Drucker, a staff writer for CQ Roll Call, joins In Depth to sort out the various budget proposals.
Fluet Huber & Hoang
Agencies across government are working on plans to deal with contracts because of sequestration. Knowing the vendor's approach to sequestration can help keep your agency out of legal trouble. Chris Nagel, partner at Fluet Huber and Hoang, joins In Depth to discuss a new report aimed at helping contractors deal with sequestration.
Navigating Sequestration for Government Contractors (related link)
Also on the show:
- Next-generation CIOs manage more than boxes and bytes
Barbara Fast, retired Army major general and senior vice president at CGI, and Molly O'Neill, former chief information officer of the Environmental Protection Agency and vice president at CGI, join In Depth to discuss the shifting role of the chief information officer.
- Mike Causey joins In Depth for an unconventional spin on furloughs.
- DoD defeating IEDs through innovative IT, acquisition approaches
- A new report from DoD Reporter Jared Serbu on the Army's transition to cloud service for email (check his page tomorrow for the report)
- Plus, Jason Miller joins In Depth with a new story on how TSA and other agencies are coping with budget cuts and furloughs. (check his page tomorrow for the report)