Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - March 12
Tuesday - 3/12/2013, 8:49pm EDT
Chief Research Analyst
Cyber policy at Federal agencies may be different than cyber reality. The Office of Management and Budget's update on cyber realities at your agency is out. Richard Stiennon, chief research analyst at IT-Harvest, joins In Depth to discuss the FISMA report update.
982nd Training Group
Great teachers need both talent and good training. To save money, the Air Force is taking teacher training courses out of the classroom. Col. Pete Markle, commander of the 982nd Training Group, joins In Depth to discuss the innovative teaching idea.
Innovative teaching idea saves Air Force $1.1 million (related story)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
A new update on implementation of the E-government Act is out from the Office of Management and Budget. The report says it's different this year than in the past. Tim Young, senior manager at Deloitte Consulting and former deputy administrator at the Office of Management and Budget, joins In Depth to discuss how agencies are doing when it comes to the E-Gov Act.
Also on the show: