Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - March 12
Tuesday - 3/12/2013, 8:49pm EDT
Chief Research Analyst
Cyber policy at Federal agencies may be different than cyber reality. The Office of Management and Budget's update on cyber realities at your agency is out. Richard Stiennon, chief research analyst at IT-Harvest, joins In Depth to discuss the FISMA report update.
982nd Training Group
Great teachers need both talent and good training. To save money, the Air Force is taking teacher training courses out of the classroom. Col. Pete Markle, commander of the 982nd Training Group, joins In Depth to discuss the innovative teaching idea.
Innovative teaching idea saves Air Force $1.1 million (related story)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
A new update on implementation of the E-government Act is out from the Office of Management and Budget. The report says it's different this year than in the past. Tim Young, senior manager at Deloitte Consulting and former deputy administrator at the Office of Management and Budget, joins In Depth to discuss how agencies are doing when it comes to the E-Gov Act.
Also on the show: