Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - March 11
Monday - 3/11/2013, 7:20pm EDT
Director of Open Government Policy
Center for Effective Government
More transparency at your agency should be obvious as a result of the administration's Open Government Initiative. But some agencies are slow to open up. Sean Moulton, director of the Open Government Policy at the Center for Effective Government, joins In Depth to discuss agency progress on the administration's transparency initiatives and why some are lagging behind the rest.
Obama's Legacy of Transparency is Unfinished (related link)
Director of Defense Capabilities and Management Issues
Government Accountability Office
The Defense Department wants Congress to approve two more rounds of base realignment and closure. Before that happens the House Armed Services Committee wants to know if the Pentagon can learn any lessons from the last round of BRAC, which went $14 billion over budget. Brian Lepore, director of Defense Capabilities and Management at the Government Accountability Office, joins In Depth to discuss some of the biggest obstacles during the first round of BRAC.
Senior Principal Analyst
Anything you can do to find money for your agency during sequestration will earn you big points. Some agencies are leveraging big data and other technology solutions to help identify waste, fraud and abuse. Angie Petty, senior principal analyst at Deltek, joins In Depth to discuss how managers can use technology to identify savings.
Also on the show:
Sequestration could delay DHS' Einstein program (Federal News Radio)