Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Next-generation CIOs manage more than boxes and bytes
Monday - 3/11/2013, 7:07pm EDT
Two tech and cybersecurity experts join In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how agency chief information officers can improve their change-management skills.
About the guests
- Barbara Fast, retired Army major general, is now a senior vice president
at CGI. She is business unit manager for the company's Army work including cyber
security offerings. She had leadership roles in the Army, joint commands and the
National Security Agency.
- Molly O'Neill is a vice president in the Strategic Operations Group at CGI. She was chief information officer at the Environmental Protection Agency and she was a member of the Executive Committee of the federal CIO Council.