Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - March 8
Friday - 3/8/2013, 7:25pm EST
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
How you manage your retirement contributions during the sunset of your federal career depends on what kind of retiree you want to be. Tammy Flanagan , senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth to discuss the three types of federal retirees.
Cliff Divers, Worker Bees and Retirees in Training (related link)
Straus Military Reform Project
Production delays with the F-35 program range from engine fires to faulty weapon systems. But the real problem with the F-35 might have nothing to do with its design. Lee Gaillard is a contributor to the Straus Military Reform Project. He joins In Depth a complete breakdown of all the problems with the F-35.
When Money is No Object: the Strange Saga of the F-35 (related link)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
Former Assistant Secretary
A career of service in the defense field is earning an award for Carolyn Becraft. She's the former assistant secretary of the Navy for Manpower and Reserve Affairs. She will receive the Service to the Flag Award from Women in Defense on Sunday. She says things are different for women in the defense field today than they were when she was at Navy.
Also on the show:
Reserve activates cyberspace operations group (Air Force)