Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - March 5
Tuesday - 3/5/2013, 9:10pm EST
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
CISO Alliance Organizing Committee Chair
There's a new opportunity for you to work with your colleagues at other agencies. The Chief Information Security Officers Alliance aims to ramp up the collaborative process. Geoff Hancock, the CISO Alliance Organizing Committee Chair for the Cyber Working Group with AFCEA DC, joins In Depth with more.
Furloughs and politics dominate the talks on sequestration. But some things get swept under the rug during sequestration, according to Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive.
The Real Problem With Sequestration (related link)
Senior Research Fellow for Defense and Homeland Security
New cyber threats evolve daily and attack agencies across government. The Defense Department is developing protocols for cyber combat. But some experts believe that development will push the U.S. to conflict faster. Steve Bucci, the director of the Allison Center for Foreign Policy Studies at The Heritage Foundation, joins In Depth to discuss the development of cybersecurity law.
http://www.heritage.org/events/2013/03/cyber- warfareCyber Warfare: How Conflicts in Cyberspace Are Challenging America and Changing the World (related link)
National Archives Office of the Inspector General
Cracking a huge case of theft is pushing the National Archives to take another look at security. The Archives will present its findings at a public event on Thursday. Mitch Yockelson, an investigative archivist at the National Archives Office of the Inspector General, joins In Depth with a preview of the event.
Protesting a contract award isn't a one-way ticket to winning the original contract. Sometimes the contract award won't change even if the protestor wins. Kathleen Miller, an analyst at Bloomberg Governmen, joins In Depth to discuss success rates for award protests.
Link to the BGov report (requires subscription)