Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Federal News Radio's Match Game 1500
Monday - 3/4/2013, 2:56pm EST
What do you get when you mix the wonky policy minutiae of the federal government with zany 1970s game-show antics? Federal News Radio's Match Game 1500!
In Depth host Francis Rose takes on the Gene Rayburn role and our contestants — Jenny Mattingley, director of government affairs with Shaw Bransford & Roth, and Rob Burton, partner at the Venable law firm and former acting administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy — try to match answers with the stars — Federal News Radio's Mike Causey, Jason Miller, Julia Ziegler and Tom Temin.
Contestants do their best to fill-in the blank of open-ended questions like:
"Crusty old Senator Hossenfeffer said, 'People criticize us because we haven't passed a budget for four years. That's nothing. I haven't passed a blank in 14 years.'"
"Rodney said: 'I'm not so sure about the new chief technology officer. Today when I walked by his office, he was trying to plug a mouse into his blank.'"
Check out a clip of the show below or listen to the full show via the audio player above.
Never seen the original Match Game? Watch this excerpt and then tell us how we match up!
The federally themed game show was not being played just for fun. Mattingley and Burton were raising money for two charities — the Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund and St. Anthony Academy in Fairfax, Va.
Want to be a guest on the next edition of Federal News Radio's Match Game 1500? Email Gene Rayburn — errrr, we mean Francis Rose.