Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - March 1
Friday - 3/1/2013, 7:19pm EST
Weather Professor of Public Management
Harvard's Kennedy School of Government
Director of the Technology and Public Policy Program
Center for Strategic and International Studies
Intellectual property theft helps manufacture wealth and advances in technology. At the same time it can undermine home-grown talent and innovation. Jim Lewis is senior fellow and director of the Technology and Public Policy Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, joins In Depth to discuss cyberespionage and "techno- nationalism."
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Congress is gone, and the sequester is here. That means automatic budget cuts will be here for a while. Gordon Adams, professor of American history at American University and a distinguished fellow at the Stimson Center, joins In Depth to discuss what's next.