Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - Feb. 27
Wednesday - 2/27/2013, 6:41pm EST
Vice President and Director of Studies
Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments
Strategy building in uncertain budget times is the task DoD has in front of it. The 2014 Quadrennial Defense Review development process is getting under way. Jim Thomas, vice president and director of studies at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, testified before the House Armed Services Committee about developing the QDR. He says there are too many cooks in the QDR kitchen.
Click here to view Thomas' testimony
Director of Collection Strategies Division
Environmental Protection Agency
Sequestration pressures are forcing IT managers to continue carrying out their missions with less. Some are better at this challenge than others. John Moses, the director of the Collection Strategies Division at the U. S.. Environmental Protection Agency, joins In Depth to discuss ACT-IAC's Excellence.gov Awards, which recognizes the best federal IT managers.
Director of Research
Information sharing is the cornerstone of the executive order on cybersecurity. Using that information is voluntary for private companies. But information sharing by itself could spur better cybersecurity, according to Alan Paller, director of research at the SANS Institute.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Also on the show: