Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Abt Associates' Kathleen Flanagan on international-development contracting
Friday - 2/22/2013, 4:07pm EST
From Flanagan's official bio:
|Kathleen L. Flanagan assumed the position of President and Chief Executive Officer of Abt Associates on October 1, 2009. She has worked across the broad range of markets and policy areas that reflect the company's business today. Prior to being named President and CEO, she served as Group Vice President for Social, Economic and Health Policy and has been a member of the company's senior executive team since 2001.
Flanagan joined Abt Associates in 1983 as a Policy Analyst in the Health practice. In 1989, she became Managing Vice President of the Labor Economics Research Area, overseeing research on workforce development and income security programs. In the mid-1990s, she launched the International Workforce and Education practice, winning projects from clients including USAID, The World Bank, and the U.S. Department of Labor. In 1998, she started the Housing and Community Revitalization practice. The practice became a team of more than 75 researchers and technical assistance staff working on affordable housing and community development policies at the federal, state, and local levels.
She is a member of the Massachusetts Women's Forum.
Flanagan received a B.A. in Economics and Political Science and an M.S. in Public Policy from the University of Rochester in New York.