Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Abt Associates' Kathleen Flanagan on international-development contracting
Friday - 2/22/2013, 4:07pm EST
Kathleen Flanagan, CEO of Bethesda, Md.-based Abt Associates, joins Industry Chatter to discuss the issues facing contractors working in international development.
From Flanagan's official bio:
|Kathleen L. Flanagan assumed the position of President and Chief Executive Officer of Abt Associates on October 1, 2009. She has worked across the broad range of markets and policy areas that reflect the company's business today. Prior to being named President and CEO, she served as Group Vice President for Social, Economic and Health Policy and has been a member of the company's senior executive team since 2001.
Flanagan joined Abt Associates in 1983 as a Policy Analyst in the Health practice. In 1989, she became Managing Vice President of the Labor Economics Research Area, overseeing research on workforce development and income security programs. In the mid-1990s, she launched the International Workforce and Education practice, winning projects from clients including USAID, The World Bank, and the U.S. Department of Labor. In 1998, she started the Housing and Community Revitalization practice. The practice became a team of more than 75 researchers and technical assistance staff working on affordable housing and community development policies at the federal, state, and local levels.
She is a member of the Massachusetts Women's Forum.
Flanagan received a B.A. in Economics and Political Science and an M.S. in Public Policy from the University of Rochester in New York.