Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - Feb. 21
Thursday - 2/21/2013, 8:33pm EST
Director of the Institute for Law, Science and Global Security
Cyber security threats are making news in places they've never shown up before. China is the country most experts look at as the perpetrator of cyber attacks. Catherine Lotrionte, director of the Institute for Law, Science and Global Security at Georgetown University, joins In Depth to discuss whether all this transparency about cyber threats is really a good thing.
Private US firms take major role vs. Cyberattacks (related story)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Chief Resource Integration Division
Air Force Global Strike Command Headquarters
A merger between the new media world and the old acquisition world is showing some dividends in the Air Force. Steve Brunts, the chief of the Resource Integration Division at the headquarters of Air Force Global Strike Command, joins In Depth to discuss how the service leveraged the Craigslist model to create its own Repurposing On Base Supplies List, or ROBSLIST.
ROBSLIST and the art of acquisition (related link)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
Also on the show: