Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - Feb. 21
Thursday - 2/21/2013, 8:33pm EST
Director of the Institute for Law, Science and Global Security
Cyber security threats are making news in places they've never shown up before. China is the country most experts look at as the perpetrator of cyber attacks. Catherine Lotrionte, director of the Institute for Law, Science and Global Security at Georgetown University, joins In Depth to discuss whether all this transparency about cyber threats is really a good thing.
Private US firms take major role vs. Cyberattacks (related story)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Chief Resource Integration Division
Air Force Global Strike Command Headquarters
A merger between the new media world and the old acquisition world is showing some dividends in the Air Force. Steve Brunts, the chief of the Resource Integration Division at the headquarters of Air Force Global Strike Command, joins In Depth to discuss how the service leveraged the Craigslist model to create its own Repurposing On Base Supplies List, or ROBSLIST.
ROBSLIST and the art of acquisition (related link)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
Also on the show: