Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Poll: Will sequestration actually happen?
Monday - 2/18/2013, 5:36pm EST
So, will the cuts actually take place this time? Federal News Radio wants to know your thoughts.
Take our poll and be sure to share it with your friends in the federal community.
Federal offices in the Washington, D.C., region are open under a two-hour delayed arrival Tuesday. Employees have the option for unscheduled leave or unscheduled telework. Read the full story.
Follow the latest news on sequestration with Federal News Radio's Sequestration Page. Check back every day for new articles and information on how sequestration will affect DoD, civilian agencies, and industry, as well as what Congress and the White House are doing to stop it.