Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - Feb. 15
Friday - 2/15/2013, 9:22pm EST
Vice President for Education and Outreach
Partnership for Public Service
Your agency has a hiring problem. Last month, more than 22,000 federal employees filed retirement claims. The challenge now is finding strong entry-level employees. Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach, joins In Depth to discuss why agencies are struggling to find new employees.
Garcia Cyber Partners
The White House's Executive Order on cybersecurity is in full swing. Agencies like the Department of Homeland Security and the National Institute of Standards and Technologies are already getting ready for their new responsibilities. Greg Garcia , principal of Garcia Cyber Partners, shares his take on the finalized cyber executive order.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Associate Dean for Government Procurement Law
George Washington University Law School
Interagency contracting is one of two programs off the Government Accountability Office's high-risk list. GAO says the risks of using interagency contracting vehicles is a lot lower now. Dan Gordon, former administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, joins In Depth to discuss how agencies improved.
House Minority Whip
The House is sending a pay freeze bill to the Senate. The bill would freeze federal-employee pay for the rest of 2013. But House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) says the bill is a bad idea and a bad waste of time.
House votes to extend pay freeze for federal workers (related link)
Professor of International Relations
Civilian agencies are starting to feel the sequestration fallout. The Office of Management and Budget says hundreds of thousands of employees could be furloughed. Gordon Adams joins In Depth to discuss the sequestration planning.