Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - Feb. 8
Friday - 2/8/2013, 9:33pm EST
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
Tax season is here. Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth to discuss a couple of to-do lists to keep you financially healthy.
Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
A formative document in cyber policy and opinion is getting an overhaul. Daniel Castro is senior analyst at the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation and main author of "The Declaration of the Interdependence of Cyberspace." He joined In Depth to discuss why now is the time for an update.
A Declaration of the Interdependence of Cyberspace (related link)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Centre Consulting and the Federal Contracting Institute
The Department of Veterans Affairs is handing out some awards. But they are not the kind you might think. They're giving out prizes for applications developers.
Also on the show: