Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Decision Sciences' Stanton Sloane on securing the global supply chain
Thursday - 2/7/2013, 8:36pm EST
From Sloane's official bio:
|Dr. Stanton Sloane has demonstrated his leadership and diverse capabilities in private industry, international business and the United States Navy. Prior to joining Decision Sciences, Dr. Sloane was President and CEO of SRA International, a $1.8 billion NYSE-listed information solutions company. Dr. Sloane began his career with General Electric Aerospace (subsequently Martin Marietta and Lockheed Martin) in 1984 and gained experience in a variety of roles including engineering, program management and business development. His last position at Lockheed Martin was as Executive VP, Integrated Systems and Solutions, a $5 billion/ 14,000 person systems integration business that supported the U.S. Department of Defense and other national security customers. Prior to joining GE Aerospace, Dr. Sloane served as an officer in the U.S. Navy.
Dr. Sloane holds a bachelor's degree in Professional Studies (Aeronautics) from Barry University, a master's degree in Human Resources Management from Pepperdine University, and a Doctor of Management degree from the Weatherhead Business School at Case Western Reserve University. He also holds Airline Transport Pilot and Flight Instructor licenses.