Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Defense industry poised for change, challenges
Thursday - 2/7/2013, 3:49pm EST
That's according to an analysis from Booz and Company, which predicts a coming "inflection point" — one not seen in decades — in the defense industry.
About the guests
Dr. Erich Fischer
Leader in Booz & Company's North America's EPS Aerospace & Defense practice
Based in the Washington, D.C. office, Dr. Erich Fischer is a leader in North America's EPS Aerospace & Defense practice, leads the space industrial and services business in North America, and also plays a people leadership role in both Aerospace & Defense and the D.C. office. He specializes in the stand-up of new businesses and joint ventures, large-scale industry transformation programs, and corporate and business unit strategies - particularly those that fundamentally transform the client's view of and approach to the market.
Senior Partner with Booz & Company
Martin Bollinger works with clients on such issues as business strategy, organization effectiveness and operating improvement. His clients have included most of the world's leading aerospace and defense companies as well as major industrial and service companies. His U.S. government clients have included the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, and National Aeronautics and Space Administration. He also has testified before the U.S. Congress on aviation safety.