Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Defense industry poised for change, challenges
Thursday - 2/7/2013, 3:49pm EST
That's according to an analysis from Booz and Company, which predicts a coming "inflection point" — one not seen in decades — in the defense industry.
About the guests
Dr. Erich Fischer
Leader in Booz & Company's North America's EPS Aerospace & Defense practice
Based in the Washington, D.C. office, Dr. Erich Fischer is a leader in North America's EPS Aerospace & Defense practice, leads the space industrial and services business in North America, and also plays a people leadership role in both Aerospace & Defense and the D.C. office. He specializes in the stand-up of new businesses and joint ventures, large-scale industry transformation programs, and corporate and business unit strategies - particularly those that fundamentally transform the client's view of and approach to the market.
Senior Partner with Booz & Company
Martin Bollinger works with clients on such issues as business strategy, organization effectiveness and operating improvement. His clients have included most of the world's leading aerospace and defense companies as well as major industrial and service companies. His U.S. government clients have included the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, and National Aeronautics and Space Administration. He also has testified before the U.S. Congress on aviation safety.