Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - Feb. 5
Tuesday - 2/5/2013, 8:48pm EST
Lohfeld Consulting Group
As budgets get tighter, you will need to hold onto the contracts you've already got. Bob Lohfeld, CEO of Lohfeld Consulting Group, joins In Depth with four strategies that can kill your company's recompete bid.
4 strategies that can kill your recompete (related link)
Director of the Cyber State Initiative
The Energy Department is recovering from a data breach that exposed personal information to hackers. The FBI believes the intruders also wanted to lay the groundwork for future attacks on classified information. Jason Healey, director of the Cyber Statecraft Initiative at the Atlantic Council, joins In Depth to discuss the cyber threats federal agencies face.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
More of your agency's customers than ever are getting scared of you. The Pew Research Center finds more Americans than ever agree with the statement "the federal government threatens their personal rights and freedoms." Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Government Executive, joins In Depth to discuss why Uncle Sam has such a bad rep.
Record numbers feel threatened by government (related link)
Also on the show: