Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 31
Thursday - 1/31/2013, 8:47pm EST
Crowell & Moring
Maybe your company doesn't have to have a compliance program in place, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't. Preparing a little bit now, can save you a lot of heartache and hassle, not to mention money, later, according to Cathy Kunz, a partner at Crowell and Moring. She joins In Depth with a list of four New Year's resolutions that focus on compliance issues.
Jones Lang Salle's National Government Investor Services
The General Services Administration is looking for input from all over on remaking the Federal Triangle South area in D.C., and the FBI headquarters near the White House. The way they want to do it is a dramatic departure from the way they've done big projects before says Joseph Brennan, a managing director of Jones Lang LaSalle's national Government Investor Services.
Director of External Affairs
Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
A huge increase in military members investing in the Thrift Savings Plan is thanks to a new choice in the plan. The Roth TSP option is getting credit for attracting more troops to the plan. Kim Weaver, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, says the number of participants is growing fast.
Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense
For Military Community and Family Policy
A new task force at the Defense Department is kicking off a mission that will give a boost to military families and the communities they live in. The Common Services Task Force will help DoD understand what families and communities need. Charles Milam, the acting deputy assistant secretary of defense for military community and family policy, joins In Depth to discuss what the task force will do.
Fluet, Huber & Hoang
The search for best price on a contract can sometimes get your agency in big trouble. The trick is making sure the price factor doesn't overshadow the other contract evaluators. Lee Dougherty, a partner at Fluet, Huber and Hoang, joins In Depth to discuss a recent case involving a Navy contract.
Also on the show:
Commerce seeks to boost cyber defenses in Middle Easet (Federal Register)