Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 25
Friday - 1/25/2013, 8:07pm EST
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Senior Fellow and Associate Partner
IBM Center for the Business of Government
Your agency needs to do five things to get with the times. John Kamensky, senior fellow and associate partner at the IBM Center for the Business of Government, joins In Depth with tips for how agencies can change to be more agile.
5 Ways Government Must Change To Be More Agile (related link)
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
Your retirement plan may accelerate thanks to a secret benefit your colleagues may not be paying attention to. Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth to discuss what you need to know about the FERS supplement.
Your agency is likely figuring out the logistics and management pieces of a bring-your-own-device strategy. But the security piece is probably proving to be the more elusive of the two. Richard Hoffman, owner of Geomancy Consulting and a former federal IT official and contractor, joins In Depth to discuss some lessons learned from BYOD policies.
Close The BYOD Security Hole (related link)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Also on the show:
Pentagon Solutions: DoD faces many layers of budget challenges (Federal News Radio)