Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 24
Thursday - 1/24/2013, 7:29pm EST
Chief, Future Warfare Division
Warfighting in the future will look different than it does today. The Army is preparing for that future with Unified Quest 2013, a study plan to examine possible challenges to the future force. As part of the study, the Army will hold the Campaign of Learning Joint Winter Wargame Feb. 9-14. Col. Kevin Felix, the chief of the Army's Future Warfare Division, joins In Depth to discuss what Army leaders hope to glean from the war game's outcome.
Imperial Capital LLC
Earnings season for the defense contracting community is here. As the numbers come in, the market will define how badly investors fear Congress' actions on the budget. Ken Herbert, a market analyst at Imperial Capital LLC, joins In Depth to crunch the numbers.
Why Defense Stocks Are Doing Well (related link)
Director of the Bureau of Justice Assistance
Information sharing in government isn't just a challenge for the intelligence community. The Justice Department is reaching out to industry this week to look for the latest solutions in information sharing. Denise O'Donnell, director of the Bureau of Justice Assistance at the Justice Department, will present at the IJIS Institute's Winter 2013 Industry Briefing.
Director of Innovation and Social Media
IBM Center for the Business of government
Your agency can now use Pinterest to promote your mission and connect with citizens. Gadi Ben-Yehuda, director of Innovation and Social Media for the IBM Center for the Business of Government, wrote about how agencies can most effectively use the site.
10 Prospective Federal Government Pinterest Boards (related link)
Also on the show: