Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 23
Wednesday - 1/23/2013, 7:26pm EST
The House passed a temporary debt ceiling increase to the Senate today which staves off the threat of fiscal crisis till at least May. But getting a permanent solution to the increase is still on the horizon. Doug Criscitello, managing partner at Grant Thornton and former chief financial officer at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, joins In Depth with a list of suggestions.
Coalition for Government Procurement
The new head of the Federal Acquisition Service at the General Services Administration is Tom Sharpe — and he has his work cut out for him. Roger Waldron, president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, joins In Depth to discuss the acquisition changes that could be on the horizon.
Also on the show: