Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 23
Wednesday - 1/23/2013, 7:26pm EST
The House passed a temporary debt ceiling increase to the Senate today which staves off the threat of fiscal crisis till at least May. But getting a permanent solution to the increase is still on the horizon. Doug Criscitello, managing partner at Grant Thornton and former chief financial officer at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, joins In Depth with a list of suggestions.
Coalition for Government Procurement
The new head of the Federal Acquisition Service at the General Services Administration is Tom Sharpe — and he has his work cut out for him. Roger Waldron, president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, joins In Depth to discuss the acquisition changes that could be on the horizon.
Also on the show: