Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 23
Wednesday - 1/23/2013, 7:26pm EST
The House passed a temporary debt ceiling increase to the Senate today which staves off the threat of fiscal crisis till at least May. But getting a permanent solution to the increase is still on the horizon. Doug Criscitello, managing partner at Grant Thornton and former chief financial officer at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, joins In Depth with a list of suggestions.
Coalition for Government Procurement
The new head of the Federal Acquisition Service at the General Services Administration is Tom Sharpe — and he has his work cut out for him. Roger Waldron, president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, joins In Depth to discuss the acquisition changes that could be on the horizon.
Also on the show: