Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 21
Monday - 1/21/2013, 8:24pm EST
Today's swearing in of President Barack Obama for a second term, and the festivities surrounding it, is a more toned down affair than the 2009 edition. The number of official inaugural balls happening in town this evening was pared back to just two compared to 10 in 2009. But there are also numerous unofficial balls on the schedule tonight — including a couple honoring the nation's Armed Forces. The American Legion has been conducting its Salute to Heroes ball for 60 years now.
Kate Ryan, a reporter with our sister station WTOP, has been crisscrossing downtown D.C. on bicycle. She joins In Depth with an update on the inauguration festivities.
Dale Meyerrose, president of MeyerRose Group and a former chief information officer at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, joins In Depth to discuss the recent NATO summit on cybersecurity.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
Also on the show:
Commerce considering managed service to fix cyber weakness (Federal News Radio)
Pentagon Solutions: Military Officers Association focuses on key priorities (Federal News Radio)