Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 18
Friday - 1/18/2013, 9:20pm EST
Acting Senior Adviser and Benefits Consumer Advocate
Veterans Affairs Department
Keeping programs on schedule and on target will keep getting more important as budgets get tighter. Horace Blackman, acting senior adviser and benefits consumer advocate at the Veterans Affairs Department, was on a panel Francis moderated yesterday that talked about program-management lessons learned, hosted by AFFIRM. After the panel, Francis asked Blackman what he thinks the most important part of program management is in the current environment.
Vice President for Education and Outreach
Partnership for Public Service
At the beginning of President Obama's second term, some of the promises he made at the start of his first term are still unfinished. He promised to make the government cool to attract young talent. But public opinion polls show citizens think the government is less "cool" than ever. Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, joins In Depth to discuss the government's lack of cool and how it can change that.
Also on the show:
Pentagon Solutions: Military Officers Association focuses on key priorities (Federal News Radio)