Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 18
Friday - 1/18/2013, 9:20pm EST
Acting Senior Adviser and Benefits Consumer Advocate
Veterans Affairs Department
Keeping programs on schedule and on target will keep getting more important as budgets get tighter. Horace Blackman, acting senior adviser and benefits consumer advocate at the Veterans Affairs Department, was on a panel Francis moderated yesterday that talked about program-management lessons learned, hosted by AFFIRM. After the panel, Francis asked Blackman what he thinks the most important part of program management is in the current environment.
Vice President for Education and Outreach
Partnership for Public Service
At the beginning of President Obama's second term, some of the promises he made at the start of his first term are still unfinished. He promised to make the government cool to attract young talent. But public opinion polls show citizens think the government is less "cool" than ever. Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, joins In Depth to discuss the government's lack of cool and how it can change that.
Also on the show:
Pentagon Solutions: Military Officers Association focuses on key priorities (Federal News Radio)