Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 17
Thursday - 1/17/2013, 4:06pm EST
President and CEO
Professional Services Council
Three defense contractors are free today in Afghanistan. Their arrest is adding a layer of complexity to operating in that country, and security risks there are now higher than ever. Stan Soloway, president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, joins In Depth to discuss steps the Defense Department and companies should take to make the situation safer.
Assistant Public Printer for Operations
Government Printing Office
Jim Bradley, the public printer for operations at the Government Printing Office, joins In Depth to discuss the role the agency plays in President Barack Obama's second inauguration. And despite the agency's name, it's role is also in the digital field.
GPO produces materials for President's Inauguration (related link)
Vice President for Public Policy
Software and Information Industry Association
2013 is the year of Big Data, as agencies figure out how to analyze and leverage their data. Mark MacCarthy, vice president of public policy for the Software and Information Industry Association, joins In Depth to discuss how the group's priorities for making data innovation a policy tenet for the federal government.
President of Centre Consulting
Managing partner in Centre Law Group
You're facing a busy 2013 if you're anywhere near the federal acquisition space. Changes in acquisition regulations may complicate things for you a bit. Barbara Kinosky, president of Centre Consulting and the managing partner in Centre Law Group, join In Depth to discuss the regulatory changes awaiting small-business contractors in the year ahead.
FAR From Boring - An Interesting Year Ahead (related link — log-in required
Senior Vice President
Jones Lang LaSalle
The General Services Administration is moving hundreds of employees out its offices in northeast D.C. due to budget cuts. GSA will recruit other agencies with expiring leases to fill the office space. Art Turowski, senior vice president at Jones, Lang LaSalle Real Estate and a former GSA leasing official, joins In Depth to discuss the move.
Also on the show:
NIST Tackles Health Data Exchange (GovInfoSecurity)
White House cyber chief: Information sharing a 'key ingredient' in cyber efforts (Federal News Radio)