Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Pentagon Solutions: Military Officers Association focuses on key priorities
Wednesday - 1/16/2013, 8:17pm EST
The No. 1 issue, Ryan said, is promoting a strong national defense and maintaining the commitments made to the uniformed services.
Ryan's official bio:
|VADM Ryan is a 1967 graduate of the United States Naval Academy and a graduate of George Washington University with a Master of Science Degree in Personnel Administration as well as the Senior Officials in National Security Program at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government.
Ryan has commanded aviation units at the squadron, wing, and fleet levels and has directed the Navy's Office of Legislative Affairs. He served as the 52nd Chief of Naval Personnel before retiring and assuming his current position in September 2002.
Admiral Ryan was named 2010 Association Executive of the Year by Association TRENDS, a national trade publication. He is the first military officer to win this award in its 32-year history.
Under Ryan's leadership, MOAA has been named a "Top Lobbyist" by The Hill newspaper for the past six years, and the only military service organization so listed for the last three years.
The Admiral and his wife Judy have two adult children and one grandchild and reside in Fairfax Station, Va.