Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 11
Friday - 1/11/2013, 8:55pm EST
The holidays are over but Federal News Radio isn't quite ready to take down the tree just yet. David Hendel is a partner at Husch Blackwell. He says he was visited by three federal ghosts over the holidays: the Ghosts of Postal Past, Present and Future.
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
The meaning of retirement changes depending on what level of employment you're at. But whether you're just starting your federal career or nearing the end, a little help can always go a long way. Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth to discuss how federal employees at all career levels can keep learning about their pay and benefits.
National Defense Business Institute
The Pentagon is taking a different road in dealing with the latest sequestration deadline. Secretary Leno Panetta is telling components to prepare for furloughs, hiring freezes and other major financial decisions. David Patterson, executive director at the National Defense Business Institute and former principal deputy comptroller at DoD, joins In Depth to discuss how the Pentagon is preparing for sequestration.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
Director of Design
National Endowment for the Arts
Every agency spends money to meet its mission. But every agency does it differently. The National Endowment for the Arts is using a concept called "creative placemaking" to determine where and how they deploy resources. Jason Schupbach, NEA's director of design, joins In Depth to discuss the concept.
The power of "creative placemaking" (related link)
Director of Enterprise Alliance
AFCEA Bethesda's 15th Annual Children's Inn Gala is coming. It benefits the Children's Inn at the National Institutes of Health as it has every year. Diane Pearson, director of Enterprise Alliance at HP is one of the leaders of the event. She joins In Depth with a preview of this year's event.
Also on the show: