Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 10
Thursday - 1/10/2013, 7:30pm EST
Director of the Digital Services Innovation Center
GSA's Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies
Apps of all shapes and sizes are coming from the General Services Administration to help your agency meet its mobile mission. But with so many different options, it might help to have a guide. Gwynne Kostin, the Director of the Digital Services Innovation Center in GSA's Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies, joins In Depth with some tools to help agencies figure out what apps will best help them meet their missions.
The preparation-report staff at your agency may be getting some relief from Congress. Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) says he'll work with the Office of Management and Budget to cut the amount of material your agency has to prepare for Congress. In our Congressional Spotlight, Senator Warner says he wants to use some of the best parts of the Government Performance and Results Modernization Act to take the next steps.
Also on the show:
Crisis and Escalation in Cyberspace (RAND Corporation)
Pentagon begins planning for furloughs, hiring freeze, contract delays (Federal News Radio)