Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 10
Thursday - 1/10/2013, 7:30pm EST
Director of the Digital Services Innovation Center
GSA's Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies
Apps of all shapes and sizes are coming from the General Services Administration to help your agency meet its mobile mission. But with so many different options, it might help to have a guide. Gwynne Kostin, the Director of the Digital Services Innovation Center in GSA's Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies, joins In Depth with some tools to help agencies figure out what apps will best help them meet their missions.
The preparation-report staff at your agency may be getting some relief from Congress. Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) says he'll work with the Office of Management and Budget to cut the amount of material your agency has to prepare for Congress. In our Congressional Spotlight, Senator Warner says he wants to use some of the best parts of the Government Performance and Results Modernization Act to take the next steps.
Also on the show:
Crisis and Escalation in Cyberspace (RAND Corporation)
Pentagon begins planning for furloughs, hiring freeze, contract delays (Federal News Radio)