Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Dell's Paul Christman on software industry
Thursday - 1/10/2013, 7:11pm EST
Christman had previously served as president and CEO of Quest Software's public-sector subsidiary. Dell announced plans to acquire Quest Software last July and completed the acquisition in October.
From Christman's Quest bio:
|Paul Christman leads Quest Software's public sector subsidiary, covering the federal government, state and local governments, and higher education in the U.S. In this role, he oversees all sales, reseller channels, alliances, marketing, systems consulting, and operations. He is responsible for the subsidiary's long-term growth and profitability as well as key customer relationships. Mr. Christman joined Quest in April 2005 as director of public sector sales where he led teams in creating strategic technology relationships with state and local governments and higher education institutions nationwide.
Previously, Mr. Christman spent five years at VERITAS Software as national sales manager and business development manager for state and local governments and public education customers. Prior to that, he was a district manager for Metiom, an electronic procurement software company focused on automating government purchasing. Mr. Christman has also held various sales and sales management positions at Microsoft and Lotus. He has been building his experience in government purchasing, contracting, consulting, and software product marketing since 1995 and has worked in the software industry since the mid 1980s.
Christman holds a bachelor's degree in psychology from Hamilton College.