Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 9
Wednesday - 1/9/2013, 7:49pm EST
Your agency's program performance may reach an entirely new level of significance in 2013. Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting and the former chief information officer at the Transportation Department, joins In Depth to discuss some emerging trends that could rocket program performance to the top of your agency's list of priorities.
Vice President/Chief of Staff
Smart Growth America
Federal agencies spend $450 billion a year on real-estate programs. But that spending isn't coordinated so it will have the impact that it could. That's what Smart Growth America is finding in an analysis of federal real estate programs. Ilana Preuss, the vice president and chief of staff of Smart Growth America, joins In Depth to discuss the real-estate opportunities that agencies are missing out on.
Also on the show: