Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 9
Wednesday - 1/9/2013, 7:49pm EST
Your agency's program performance may reach an entirely new level of significance in 2013. Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting and the former chief information officer at the Transportation Department, joins In Depth to discuss some emerging trends that could rocket program performance to the top of your agency's list of priorities.
Vice President/Chief of Staff
Smart Growth America
Federal agencies spend $450 billion a year on real-estate programs. But that spending isn't coordinated so it will have the impact that it could. That's what Smart Growth America is finding in an analysis of federal real estate programs. Ilana Preuss, the vice president and chief of staff of Smart Growth America, joins In Depth to discuss the real-estate opportunities that agencies are missing out on.
Also on the show: