Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 9
Wednesday - 1/9/2013, 7:49pm EST
Your agency's program performance may reach an entirely new level of significance in 2013. Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting and the former chief information officer at the Transportation Department, joins In Depth to discuss some emerging trends that could rocket program performance to the top of your agency's list of priorities.
Vice President/Chief of Staff
Smart Growth America
Federal agencies spend $450 billion a year on real-estate programs. But that spending isn't coordinated so it will have the impact that it could. That's what Smart Growth America is finding in an analysis of federal real estate programs. Ilana Preuss, the vice president and chief of staff of Smart Growth America, joins In Depth to discuss the real-estate opportunities that agencies are missing out on.
Also on the show: