Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 7
Monday - 1/7/2013, 8:50pm EST
National Federation of Federal Employees
Among the major priorities of the 113th Congress will be to approve agency budgets. But Bill Dougan, the president of the National Federation of Federal Employees, says Congress and the White House also shouldn't make federal employees have to wait for a raise.
President and CEO
Professional Services Council
Buying-for-value vs. buying-for-price is a problem the Defense Department is trying to address as part of its Better Buying Power 2.0 guidance. Stan Soloway, president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, says the dichotomy between cost and value will intensify in 2013 as getting the most for their money drives agency procurement.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
Acting Director for Homeland Security and Justice Issues
Government Accountability Office
Customs and Border Protection Agents are under attack. But the weapons the bad guys use are green — as in money. Rebecca Gambler, acting director for Homeland Security and Justice Issues at the Government Accountability Office, joins In Depth to discuss the findings of a recent report on corruption in the CBP ranks.
Director of Government Affairs
Shaw Bransford & Roth
The debate over pay and benefits for public-sector jobs vs. their private-sector counterparts will surely continue into 2013. Jenny Mattingley, director of government affairs at Shaw Bransford & Roth says agencies will also continue to focus on reforming the civil service this year.
Also on the show:
Commerce IG presents cyber recommendations (Commerce Department)