Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Industry Chatter: INADEV Corporation's Ferhan Hamid on mobile app development
Thursday - 1/3/2013, 8:50pm EST
INADEV helped develop and implement some of the first mobile apps with personally identifiable information for the Social Security Administration.
From Hamid's official bio:
|Ferhan Hamid, Chief Executive Officer, spent 13 years in state and local government focused on operations and management. An attorney by training, Ferhan finished his government career as the Managing Deputy Comptroller for the City of Chicago. While in that position, he successfully transformed business processes to streamline and modernize finance operations, saving the city millions of dollars. Before that, as a top aide to Mayor Richard M. Daley, he managed a $400 million budget and administered a self-insured healthcare plan covering over 130,000 individuals. He also successfully produced and negotiated two groundbreaking benefits plans with the City's 43 labor unions.
After leaving Chicago's City Hall, Ferhan became a Director of a start-up subsidiary of FBR Capital Markets, Inc., a leading middle-market investment banking firm. As Director, he helped raise an investment fund with former Washington D.C. Mayor Anthony Williams. He later joined a national law firm as a Partner focusing on government relations. At INADEV, he focuses on executive management and strategic partnerships.