Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Industry Chatter: INADEV Corporation's Ferhan Hamid on mobile app development
Thursday - 1/3/2013, 8:50pm EST
Ferhan Hamid, CEO of INADEV Corporation, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the development of mobile application at federal agencies.
INADEV helped develop and implement some of the first mobile apps with personally identifiable information for the Social Security Administration.
From Hamid's official bio:
|Ferhan Hamid, Chief Executive Officer, spent 13 years in state and local government focused on operations and management. An attorney by training, Ferhan finished his government career as the Managing Deputy Comptroller for the City of Chicago. While in that position, he successfully transformed business processes to streamline and modernize finance operations, saving the city millions of dollars. Before that, as a top aide to Mayor Richard M. Daley, he managed a $400 million budget and administered a self-insured healthcare plan covering over 130,000 individuals. He also successfully produced and negotiated two groundbreaking benefits plans with the City's 43 labor unions.
After leaving Chicago's City Hall, Ferhan became a Director of a start-up subsidiary of FBR Capital Markets, Inc., a leading middle-market investment banking firm. As Director, he helped raise an investment fund with former Washington D.C. Mayor Anthony Williams. He later joined a national law firm as a Partner focusing on government relations. At INADEV, he focuses on executive management and strategic partnerships.