Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Md. lawmakers say federal facility's move delayed
Thursday - 1/3/2013, 8:05pm EST
The Maryland lawmakers made the announcement on Thursday.
The 450 positions are part of the Financial Management Services facility in Hyattsville. The Treasury Department had announced plans to move the jobs to Parkersburg, W.Va., next November as part of a consolidation with the Bureau of Public Debt.
The original plan called for giving employees until January 2015 to either relocate or separate.
Members of the Maryland congressional delegation have been negotiating with the Treasury Department for a delay since the move was announced in August.