Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - Jan. 3
Thursday - 1/3/2013, 5:59pm EST
National Vice President of Corporate Development
Cherreka Montgomery, national vice president of corporate development at SAP National Security Services and a veteran of the Office of the Director of the National Intelligence, joins In Depth to discuss the biggest employee-performance hurdles faced by the intelligence community.
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
For some of your colleagues, the dawn of the new year is also the end of the line. But choosing your last day at the office takes a little planning, according to Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning.
Director of Research
Alan Paller, the director of research at the SANS Institute, says the most important priority for technology managers this year should be balancing the government's cybersecurity pay scales.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Co-founder/Executive Vice President
Strategic sourcing is still causing some heartburn at agencies across government. But Steve Charles, co-founder and executive vice president of immixGroup, says strategic sourcing is going to have a breakthrough year in 2013.
Chief Technology Officer
Veterans Affairs Department
The Veterans Affairs Department wants a new way to provide outpatient care and ambulances for veterans. So the agency is turning it into a contest through Challenge.gov.
Also on the show:
Senate Confirms Clarke as Air National Guard Chief (American Forces Press Service)
Panetta allows general to retire as 3-star (Associated Press)