Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - December 26
Thursday - 12/27/2012, 6:05pm EST
Executive Vice President
Big data has become the buzz word du jour in the federal IT space. Agencies want to understand and harness it and vendors want to sell solutions for it. Bob Otto, executive vice president at Agilex Technologies and the former chief information officer at the Postal Service, shares his predictions for next year as part of the special feature Top 3 for 2013.
National Women's Business Council
The new Defense Authorization Bill is getting a thumbs-up from women-owned small businesses. Those businesses may have more opportunities thanks to some language in that bill. Annie Borja, the executive director of the National Women's Business Council, joins In Depth to discuss how the new law impacts women-owned businesses.
Chief Research Officer