Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - December 26
Thursday - 12/27/2012, 6:05pm EST
Executive Vice President
Big data has become the buzz word du jour in the federal IT space. Agencies want to understand and harness it and vendors want to sell solutions for it. Bob Otto, executive vice president at Agilex Technologies and the former chief information officer at the Postal Service, shares his predictions for next year as part of the special feature Top 3 for 2013.
National Women's Business Council
The new Defense Authorization Bill is getting a thumbs-up from women-owned small businesses. Those businesses may have more opportunities thanks to some language in that bill. Annie Borja, the executive director of the National Women's Business Council, joins In Depth to discuss how the new law impacts women-owned businesses.
Chief Research Officer