Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - December 21
Friday - 12/21/2012, 6:31pm EST
The most social Chief Information Officers in government have a reason for getting engaged and they're doing it in a number of different ways including connecting with each other and with other government leaders.
Vice President for Education and Outreach
Partnership for Public Service
As the holidays approach and 2013 is right around the corner, experts from across government are giving us their three most important ideas for the coming year.
Office of Special Counsel
One of the oldest pieces of federal employee legislation in government could receive a facelift. There are some changes expected for the Hatch Act.
Also on the show: