Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - December 21
Friday - 12/21/2012, 6:31pm EST
The most social Chief Information Officers in government have a reason for getting engaged and they're doing it in a number of different ways including connecting with each other and with other government leaders.
Vice President for Education and Outreach
Partnership for Public Service
As the holidays approach and 2013 is right around the corner, experts from across government are giving us their three most important ideas for the coming year.
Office of Special Counsel
One of the oldest pieces of federal employee legislation in government could receive a facelift. There are some changes expected for the Hatch Act.
Also on the show: