Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - December 21
Friday - 12/21/2012, 6:31pm EST
The most social Chief Information Officers in government have a reason for getting engaged and they're doing it in a number of different ways including connecting with each other and with other government leaders.
Vice President for Education and Outreach
Partnership for Public Service
As the holidays approach and 2013 is right around the corner, experts from across government are giving us their three most important ideas for the coming year.
Office of Special Counsel
One of the oldest pieces of federal employee legislation in government could receive a facelift. There are some changes expected for the Hatch Act.
Also on the show: