Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - December 20
Thursday - 12/20/2012, 8:33pm EST
Senior Fellow and Associate Partner
IBM Center for the Business of Government
The Government Accountability Office is preparing its annual report of duplicative and overlapping government programs. It's also looking for ways to reorganize the government to minimize the threat of duplication. John Kamensky, senior fellow and associate partner at the IBM Center for the Business of Government, joins In Depth to discuss what GAO is looking into.
GAO Readies Its 'Naughty List' of Duplicative Programs (related link)
Assistant Inspector General for Audit
Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration
The IRS Modernization Program is supposed to help streamline the agency. But new technologies might be undermining the IRS mission. Alan Duncan, the assistant inspector general audit for the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, joins In Depth to discuss TIGTA's recent findings.
Also on the show:
GAO Probing U.S. Cybersecurity Strategy (GovInfoSecurity)
Congress clears way for DoD civilian workforce cuts (Federal News Radio)